Organizers of the Grenzland-Filmtage
Principle, objectives and committee
- The Grenzland-Filmtage International Film Festival are a cultural asset and have found their focus in the description and representation of subjects revolving around "borders".
- Feature films, documentaries and short films are at the core of the Grenzland-Filmtage. Films for your adults and a local production from around the region complete the program.
- The association is tasked with the cultural caretaking of the Grenzland-Filmtage. The support of new and young talents is a fundamental element of these tasks.
- The Grenzland-Filmtage International Film Festival are a fixture in the cultural and touristic development of the city of Selb and the Fichtelgebirge region.
- A high-quality supporting program to explore and experience the city and the region shall be offered to the filmmakers and patrons of the festival. Schools, associations and institutions will be involved to accomplish this.
- Encounters between filmmakers, the audience and members of the association shall be nurtured and extended.
- Lasting establishment of the Grenzland-Filmtage in Selb
- Care of the culture and integration in the Fichtelgebire region
- Outreach to young people and their involvement
- Support of young professionals
- Encounters with filmmakers, visitors and patrons of the festival, sponsors and members of the association
- Persistent communication between the organizers and the members of the association (e.g. get-togethers in Hof and Selb)
Become a member!
The small festival with the long tradition shall remain. Thus we are always looking for new people who are interested in joining us in organizing the festival. Screen and watch movies, visit other international festivals and determine the direction of the festival.
Interested? If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them under "Contact".
"The Ultimate Chopper"
Here is the recipe for carrot-ginger-orange cream soup from the short film:
- 1 kg carrots – diced
- 2 medium onions – chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 2 large celery stalks – diced
- 250 g red peppers
- ½ l vegetable stock
- 250 ml orange juice – freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp ginger
- 200 ml cream
- sour cream, flour, sugar, salt
- black pepper – from the mill
- paprika powder
- parsley – chopped
...have fun cooking it!
The carrot-ginger-orange cream soup is also available at Vino's Bratwurstbude in front of the cinema!